Bible Museum Features
Be amazed at God’s love and grace. See how God graciously communicated with us and sovereignly and powerfully guarded his communication through thousands of years. See “How the Bible Came to Us” at the Bible Museum.
The Bible Museum is a first in the country. It discusses how God used history and the lives of people to send his message across and reveal his goodness and power. At the end of this journey, you will see how God’s Word was preserved, communicated and passed down through ages and finally into our hands.
The exhibit presents:
– Walk-through of the Bible History
– A replica of the Qumran Cave
– A life-size figure of Paul writing his letters
– Artifacts and scale models
– The oldest, biggest and smallest Bibles in the country
– Video of how papyrus is made and how the Bible got translated into modern languages
– Interactive area where guests can dress up like Bible characters
At the Bible Museum, you will learn and experience:
Part 1: History of How the Bible Came to Us
Part 2: The Bible in Modern Languages
Part 3: Interactive Area